3, rue de l’Allier
Tél.: +33 (0)2 85 52 07 69
2, rue Kellermann
General conditions of use of the services offered on the website
Use of the site
www.mybus.io implies full and complete acceptance of the terms and conditions described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site www.mybus.io are invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by www.mybus.io who will then endeavor to communicate to users before the dates and times of the intervention.
www.mybus.io is updated regularly by the Webmaster. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless impose themselves to the user who is invited to refer to it as often as possible in order to take note of it.
Scope of contents
Despite the care taken to collect information and to the realization of the site using the latest techniques, errors, omissions, inaccuracies, cuts or additions beyond our control may remain or be inserted on this site www.mybus.io can not, for this reason, be held under warranty, either expressly or implicitly, for the entire content of the site; the user of the site and the information it contains acknowledges that it makes use of it at its own risk and that www.mybus.io can not therefore be held liable for any prejudice, direct or indirect, of any nature whatsoever resulting for all or part of the use of the information of the site.
Similarly, Monkey Factory can not be held liable because of the nature or content of the sites referenced on the following pages and in particular those for which access is permitted through the use of hypertext links on the pages of this site. In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978, you have a right of access and rectification to the data concerning you.
Copyright © – Links
Reproduction on paper
With the exception of iconography, reproduction of the pages of this site on paper is permitted, subject to the following conditions:
- free distribution;
- respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration of any kind);
- explicit mention of the site www.mybus.io as source and mention that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
Reproduction on electronic media
The reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is authorized subject to the addition in a clear and legible manner of the source (www.mybus.io) and the mention “Rights reserved”.
The information used should only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
Creating links to www.mybus.io
The site of Monkey Factory authorizes the establishment of a hypertext link pointing to its contents, subject to:
- do not use the deep linking technique, that is to say that the pages of the site www.mybus.io must not be nested within the pages of another site, but accessible by opening a window;
- mention the source that will point through a hypertext link directly to the targeted content. The information used should only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
This authorization does not apply to websites that disseminate information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or that may, to a greater extent, affect the sensitivity of the greatest number.
For other uses, please contact us.
- Google Maps
- Mapbox / OpenStreetMap
Monkey Factory, publisher of the MyBus solution, uses third-party libraries, under an open source license (Apache License 2.0 / GPL 3.0 / CeCILL 2.0 / BSD / Affero GPL), as part of the various services
- Yoast SEO (WordPress Plugin)
- Flamingo (WordPress Plugin)
- Contact Form 7 (WordPress Plugin)
- Simple 301 Redirects (WordPress Plugin)
- WPMU Domain Mapping (WordPress Plugin)
- WP Limit Login Attempts (WordPress Plugin)
- WP Mail SMTP (WordPress Plugin)
- Classic Editor (WordPress Plugin)